Saturday, October 30, 2010

last day of class...last test for 3rd sem..(29102010)

Relief....
That the only word I can say after the last Dr.Alex class...Ya la...last class for this semester...Hahahahaha..Dun worry..Zoology's student will meet him back next semester...Animal behavior...He will teach us... 


Last day of class..I woke up late...Hwaaahhhh!!!!!!
I still on the dream...I dream...Me and my friend are going to sampling in the unknown island. And I saw the hydra is swimming!!!!!Nonsense la...Hydra is polyp body type organism..It wont fly away or swimming...Hahahahaha...








yeah!!!class is over!!!



This happen due to overload of study...Ngeh2...I got animal physiology test...But I still can blogwalking...(hehehe...new hobby...^_^)..So,I slept at 3am!And yet...I still can't sleep...


Well..after the test over...me,Zaza,Odah n Juma went to Tesco...Actually Odah and I want to buy Japanese table...Unluckily..the table was unavailable anymore...So,we just buy some food (stock for study week~~~~~~)


And..i receive my shawl...From Radiusite...Nice shawl..I like it...I'll wear it for only special occasion...First date maybe...hahahahahaha


Back to the story of class.The class was ended....Examination is coming...I hope I can concentrate and focus on my revision..To all my friends...Good luck for your examination...^_^
Gambate neh!!!!!!


(Please dont't shock with the language..I'm trying to writing English...lalalalalaaaaa...~~~)



No comments:

Post a Comment